Customer Service Representative
We are hiring for a Customer Service Representative
- The role of the CSR is to build rapport and nurture client relationships: new and existing. As the CSR, your main objective is to give our clients a level of comfort in knowing that J.S. Automotive understands and can take care of their needs, with an emphasis on the full client experience.
- The CSR will greet all clients in a friendly, professional, and positive manner, whether in person or via phone.
- The CSR will work closely with the Manager and/or Service Advisor to keep the lines of communications open with the customer throughout the process.
- As CSR you must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with all different types of personalities; often adapting yourself to meet that of the client.
- The CSR needs to be able to work through difficult situations while maintaining a calm, polite, professional and poised demeanor. Being an effective listener, showing empathy and handling oneself in an ethical manner is crucial: both with our clients and co-workers.
- The CSR will need to demonstrate the aptitude to learn from the Manager and/or Service Advisor and become capable of explaining some service work, repairs and maintenance recommendations to the clients, as needed.
Areas of Responsibility:
- The CSR is the main point of contact for all clients and will be responsible for evaluating their needs and concerns, the urgency and schedule appropriately.
- Primary focus will be on keeping a professional and comfortable feel for our clients as they call or come in: greeting with a smile and handshake for those in person.
- There will be other responsibilities and duties, as assigned, to ensure proper execution of our company's mission statement and 100% customer satisfaction.
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: $30,000-$50,000 per year
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Sara was a pleasure - very friendly and communicative. They fixed my car and came in way under the number they initially wuoted me, which was reasonable to begin with. Could not recommend higher.