JS Automotive Now hiring experienced Automotive Service Advisors. Busy five bay Independent automotive service & repair facilities located in Charlestown, Walpole, Grantham and Newport NH. Looking for an experienced service advisor to handle multiple customer service, work dispatch and selling duties.
The Automotive Service Advisor will be responsible for:
- Two years of verifiable automotive experience. (Parts Specialist welcome)
- Outgoing, friendly, helpful nature with great people skills
- Commitment to providing consistently excellent client service & on-time follow-through
- Strong communication, organizational skills
- Automotive repair management software experience, for example R.O. Writer, Mitchell manager, All data is a plus
- Solid computer and Internet skills, including Excel, email, Web navigation Duties include (but aren't necessarily limited to) the following:
- Handle all types of incoming phone calls and emails.
- Greet and consult customers on their service needs.
- Develop estimates and write up repair orders for customers (and enter into the system), obtain approval signatures.
- Sell and up-sell services by emphasizing value.
- Keep customers updated on service statuses and scheduling.
- Arrange towing and temporary transportation.
- Be able to manage all office operations.
We have modern repair facilities with a great crew, benefits include:
- Five day work week
- salary is commission based and the earning potential is unlimited
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $26.00 per hour
we are a growing company looking for a motivated person to grow with us. Click here to submit your application for this position.
Sara was a pleasure - very friendly and communicative. They fixed my car and came in way under the number they initially wuoted me, which was reasonable to begin with. Could not recommend higher.