JS Automotive has job openings available for a Service Writer! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Southwestern New Hampshire.
Service Writers are our shop's face and voice to the outside world, and are therefore an incredibly important part of our success as a shop. A successful service writer will have an understanding of automotive work, a positive and outgoing personality, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
The Service Writer will be responsible for:
- Scheduling appointments with customers.
- Ensuring effective communication between service technicians and JS Automotive customers.
- Inspecting vehicles and accurately diagnosing problems
- Providing estimates to customers based on parts and labor costs and deductibles, after verifying warranty coverage
- Preparing accurate repair orders, detailing problems and approving repairs
- Updating customers with any service recommendations made by service technicians
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge of automotive maintenance and repairs
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Dependable, honest and outgoing
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Sara was a pleasure - very friendly and communicative. They fixed my car and came in way under the number they initially wuoted me, which was reasonable to begin with. Could not recommend higher.