JS Automotive Now hiring experienced Automotive Service Advisors. Busy five bay Independent automotive service & repair facilities located in Charlestown, Walpole, Grantham and Newport NH. Looking for an experienced service advisor to handle multiple customer service, work dispatch and selling duties.
The Automotive Service Advisor will be responsible for:
- Two years of verifiable automotive experience. (Parts Specialist welcome)
- Outgoing, friendly, helpful nature with great people skills
- Commitment to providing consistently excellent client service & on-time follow-through
- Strong communication, organizational skills
- Automotive repair management software experience, for example R.O. Writer, Mitchell manager, All data is a plus
- Solid computer and Internet skills, including Excel, email, Web navigation Duties include (but aren't necessarily limited to) the following:
- Handle all types of incoming phone calls and emails.
- Greet and consult customers on their service needs.
- Develop estimates and write up repair orders for customers (and enter into the system), obtain approval signatures.
- Sell and up-sell services by emphasizing value.
- Keep customers updated on service statuses and scheduling.
- Arrange towing and temporary transportation.
- Be able to manage all office operations.
We have modern repair facilities with a great crew, benefits include:
- Five day work week
- salary is commission based and the earning potential is unlimited
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $26.00 per hour
we are a growing company looking for a motivated person to grow with us. Click here to submit your application for this position.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Sara was a pleasure - very friendly and communicative. They fixed my car and came in way under the number they initially wuoted me, which was reasonable to begin with. Could not recommend higher.
Just recently purchased a car and needed it inspected, but also needed the tint measured. Got reccomended to J S Automotive. My experience was great... Sarah and the rest of the staff were very friendly and upbeat! They got my inspection done and also the tint removed for me as to pass inspection. Took less than half the day and they even lended me a car to use while they got the work done! They even rinsed down my car and vacuumed it out for me! I'm more than pleased and will definitely be a return customer! Highly recommend!