J.S. Automotive is seeking to hire a Full time service technician with at least 3 years of experience in the automotive industry.
We'll relocate your toolbox at our expense
We'll honor any prearranged vacation days
The ideal candidate will::
- Provide exceptional and high quality automotive repairs with great attention to detail
- Be able to repair and thoroughly check over a variety of vehicles and make any needed recommendations.
- Be a team player, confident, personable, a "go getter" ready and willing to learn
- Have a NH state inspection license or willing to obtain one
- Have industry recognized training certifications or willing to obtain
- Have there own tools and tool storage with adequate tools to perform automotive repair
- Have a great attitude!
- Complement our busy automotive service and repair facilities in Charlestown and Walpole, NH
- Our goal is to provide the most complete and customer friendly automotive repairs in the area! Our technicians will provide our service writer with the needed information to educate our customers on the maintenance and repairs needed and the benefits of all recommended work in a low pressure environment.
Great work environment benefits:
- Monday-Friday 8:00 - 5:00 No Weekends!
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Quarterly Training courses
- 401K available
- Health Insurance available
- Parts Discounts
- Detail Oriented and process driven
- Great Sales team that sells your inspections at over 2 hours per ticket!
- Organized work flow systems
- Up to Date equipment and technology
- Busy all year round
- Uniforms at no cost
PAY BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Our goal is to provide the most complete and customer friendly automotive repairs in the area! Our technicians will provide our service writer with the needed information to educate our customers on the maintenance and repairs needed and the benefits of all recommended work in a low pressure environment.
Click here to submit your application for this position.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Sara was a pleasure - very friendly and communicative. They fixed my car and came in way under the number they initially wuoted me, which was reasonable to begin with. Could not recommend higher.
Just recently purchased a car and needed it inspected, but also needed the tint measured. Got reccomended to J S Automotive. My experience was great... Sarah and the rest of the staff were very friendly and upbeat! They got my inspection done and also the tint removed for me as to pass inspection. Took less than half the day and they even lended me a car to use while they got the work done! They even rinsed down my car and vacuumed it out for me! I'm more than pleased and will definitely be a return customer! Highly recommend!