Full Time Service Technician
J.S. Automotive is seeking to hire a Full time service technician with at least 3 years of experience in the automotive industry.
We'll relocate your toolbox at our expense
We'll honor any prearranged vacation days
The ideal candidate will::
- Provide exceptional and high quality automotive repairs with great attention to detail
- Be able to repair and thoroughly check over a variety of vehicles and make any needed recommendations.
- Be a team player, confident, personable, a "go getter" ready and willing to learn
- Have a NH state inspection license or willing to obtain one
- Have industry recognized training certifications or willing to obtain
- Have there own tools and tool storage with adequate tools to perform automotive repair
- Have a great attitude!
- Complement our busy automotive service and repair facilities in Charlestown and Walpole, NH
- Our goal is to provide the most complete and customer friendly automotive repairs in the area! Our technicians will provide our service writer with the needed information to educate our customers on the maintenance and repairs needed and the benefits of all recommended work in a low pressure environment.
Great work environment benefits:
- Monday-Friday 8:00 - 5:00 No Weekends!
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Quarterly Training courses
- 401K available
- Health Insurance available
- Parts Discounts
- Detail Oriented and process driven
- Great Sales team that sells your inspections at over 2 hours per ticket!
- Organized work flow systems
- Up to Date equipment and technology
- Busy all year round
- Uniforms at no cost
PAY BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Our goal is to provide the most complete and customer friendly automotive repairs in the area! Our technicians will provide our service writer with the needed information to educate our customers on the maintenance and repairs needed and the benefits of all recommended work in a low pressure environment.
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Dan Price, 10/06/2023
My truck required engine work after the truck overheated. After analyzing the problem Ryan contacted me with details outlining what went wrong and what needed to be replaced. I was provided with a cost and expected completion date. The service manager kept me updated regularly and when other problems were discovered I was notified immediately with any additional costs and adjusted completion dates. I appreciated being kept up to date. The work came with a warranty and my first impression is the truck is back to normal. Based on my experience, I would recommend JS Automotive repair services. It is great having a reliable auto repair service close by. Thank you.