- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Sara was a pleasure - very friendly and communicative. They fixed my car and came in way under the number they initially wuoted me, which was reasonable to begin with. Could not recommend higher.
Just recently purchased a car and needed it inspected, but also needed the tint measured. Got reccomended to J S Automotive. My experience was great... Sarah and the rest of the staff were very friendly and upbeat! They got my inspection done and also the tint removed for me as to pass inspection. Took less than half the day and they even lended me a car to use while they got the work done! They even rinsed down my car and vacuumed it out for me! I'm more than pleased and will definitely be a return customer! Highly recommend!